Monday, December 31, 2012

Black Eyed Susans.

And again, Kodak sings to me in its Siren call, pulling me ever closer to the brink.  Yet Kodak has its claws dug deep into me now, as I cannot put down my Signet 35c, nor can I get enough of Kodak Portra 160/400..  It's just a beautiful, wonderful, clean, sharp, grain free, and amazing film.
Whether it is shot under daylight, clouds, strobes, hotlamps, or street lamps, it's just perfect for all occasions.
Black Eyed SusanAgain Kodak has blown me away with their film, and their simple, compact, and yet gorgeously sharp and amazing Rangefinder.  The lens is just incredible!  I can't say I have ever seen such a remarkable lens like this one. Let me rephrase that, I have seen such an amazing lens before, yes, but it's the fact that this is a simple, small, and cheap Rangefinder.  Kodak built a gem of a model with this Signet.  It's just amazing!
I was just staggered when I saw this negative, and realized... Yes, it was the Signet.. 
There is a reason I do not put down this jewel.  It'd be too much of a waste for the beauty in the world to be missed out from getting some amazingly detailed captures, like this.

I really have to get this camera into a Portrait session!  Even if there's no strobe sync, I think I can work out something with hot-lights, or an on-location shoot.

Until next time!  Keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment