Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week #1 - The Canon A-1

Alright, in case nobody was aware, I am part of 52rolls.net which is a 52-Rolls in 52-Weeks project.  The whole idea behind this project is to shoot one roll per week.  We're all trying our best to get 52 rolls of film exposed and developed, scanned, and shared with the world to see.  Obviously we're not going to upload every single photo we take but most likely the best of each roll.  Usually one, two, or even three photos.  I try to make sure I get at least 5 or 6 good ones per roll, and the rest are.. "I wonder if this will work...."
Sometimes it does, other times, well... Lets just say that the scanner skips those.

Well, as the title states, Week #1 I used my Canon-A1.  A powerhouse of the A series of Canon 35mm SLRs.  A brilliant, black beauty, that just feels so good in the hands.  I had it loaded with Ilford XP2 Super 400ASA B&W Chromogenic, so process C-41 (colour Negative) film.  It's got an incredibly wide latitude.  From 50ASA through to 800ASA without a change in process.  Yes, it really does!

You can see my Blog Post at 52rolls.net.

And here are a few photos from the roll, not on that blog.

Ford.  The F650
"Ford F650'"



Sandbags
"Sandbags"

No comments:

Post a Comment