Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Last Post

My Year on Film project has come to a complete slow-down. I won't be updating this blog very often, but hope to update from time to time.

I recently acquired a Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 530/2 6x9 120 roll film folding Rangefinder and have decided to change things up. I'm going to be shooting mostly HP5+ in it, but I want to get a fair amount of Velvia 50 and Ektar through it.. I will probably also try to get some Portra160 and give that a run through.

Tempting to even do some long exposures at night with Cinestill films. That might be a fun project this spring.

But keep checking, I'll update this blog from time to time, but to follow my 52-Roll project, which I plan to keep evolving... you can check it here at;

http://www.dualview.ca

Until next time, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment