Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coffee & Croissants

Breakfast.  The most important meal of the day, and yet it is often overlooked, or sometimes skipped entirely.
The meal you should be eating the most in protein and carbs for the day, while eating lighter meals in the afternoon and evening.
Unfortunately, it's usually too crazy most mornings for those that work to have a sensible breakfast, and end up eating bread, usually toasted, and some form of hot caffeinated beverage, like Tea or Coffee.
Well, my morning wasn't an exception to that, as it was a hectic morning, and I was running late.  So I grabbed a Croissant, and made a hot coffee.

Right after I had it all prepared I realized that it would actually work with my "What's For Dinner" project.
Croissant, Coffee, and Cameras..
"Coffee, Croissant, and Cameras" - Zenza Bronica ETRs
Zenzanon 75mm ƒ/2.8 PE Lens
Kodak Tri-X 400 @ 400 - HC-110 Dil. B
Like Film Photography?  Want to try it?  Check out the Film Photography Project, as these guys are crazy about film, and everything to do with it!

Until next time, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment