Saturday, February 4, 2012

Old Stomping Grounds

Today was a fun day.  I spent it wandering my old stomping grounds with an Agfa Optima 1a loaded with Colour Film.
I also loaded it with some Polypan F 50 after it was all said and done.  Had a good time with it, but nothing overly exciting to take that day.  Did see a beautiful old Speed Graphic in a store window, which they are unfortunately using solely as a display.  Love to get my hands on it and use it properly!  A display!  Geez louise, of all things to do..   What a waste of a Press camera!

But I did try out a different angle on my Optima.  Trying for a more dramatic effect.  Unfortunately, it took a touch too long, and the subject got too far away.  Either way, was still a nice shot, even if it's slightly out there!

Running Away
Running Away

Agfa Optima 1a - Agfa Color-Agnar 45mm ƒ/2.8 Fixed Lens - Polypan F 50ISO Film
Kodak XTOL 1:1 + 12mL HC-110 9.5 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment