Saturday, September 1, 2012

Making Movies With Kathryn

August 25 - 2012;

Schneider-Xenar Kreznauch 75mm ƒ/3.5 Lens
Ilford HP5+ 400ASA film Developed in TMAX 1+9
Home Movies - Kathry
Making Movies - Franke & Heidecke Rolleicord V

So I wanted to just do a small equipment test prior to my photoshoot the following day. As mentioned before in a previous post, I got more than I was expecting.
The tests were more than successful, even though I did end up with some minor equipment failure with one of my triggers not triggering the fill flash, I had more than enough light for many of the images. This one was definitely one where the fill flash actually worked.
I had Kathryn hold a, working, Kodak 8mm camera.
The camera itself is a Kodak Brownie II 8mm camera that is still fully functional, circa 1951.
I will definitely be requesting more sessions with Kathryn, as she is just a joy to work with!
Next stop, the darkroom to make some prints of this one!

Until next time, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment