Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's For Dinner

A new project that I am working on is a project that I am calling "What's For Dinner", where I take a photo of the different foods of which I am about to enjoy.  Of course, the majority of the photos will be of dinners cooked at home, I will also try to get some photos of dinners not at home, but at the different restaurants that I visit, which most times the employees don't seem to mind me doing, provided I'm not bothering the rest of the restaurant goers.

Whether it is on B&W or colour film, it'll be posted here as an ongoing project for the rest of the year.  I intend to get the full spread at Thanksgiving of the turkey and all the fixings to go along with it.

But to get this project under way, I have my first image that I would like to share.

Caffenol-C 2 Bath Test
"Bacon & Eggs" - Nikkormat FT2 - Nikkor 50mm ƒ/1.8
Polypan F 50ASA - Caffenol-C 2 Bath Developer
Although this may not have been "What's For Dinner" it was most definitely an enjoyable meal!  The eggs were a little over-cooked, but the bacon was perfect.  The only part missing from the photo is the Tea that went along with it.
Ah well, I developed this in Coffee, so that can easily make up for it!

Until next time, keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment