So I did the one thing I knew that I could do. I changed the image to B&W.
|"Tiger Lily" - Canon T80 SLR - Canon 35-70 ƒ/3.5-4 AC Macro - Fuji Superia 200|
But, of course, this isn't what I had envisioned for the image. Great B&W, absolutely. I love it. It's one of the rare times that a flower works in B&W.Well, I decided to go a little bit further during the processing. Trying to tweak it a little further to get the look I'm really after..
Well, this is the (so far) Final Product... We shall see if it changes again...
"Tiger Lily" - Canon T80 SLR - Canon 35-70 ƒ/3.5-4 AC Macro - Fuji Superia 200
Until next time.. Keep those shutters firing!