Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Revisit From The Past

A couple of years ago, I had taken a photo of a Tiger Lily, which I wasn't exactly thrilled with.  The thing is, I could never quite get the colour to balance properly, nor could I find the right balance of highlights to shadow.

So I did the one thing I knew that I could do.  I changed the image to B&W.


Tiger Lily - B&W
 "Tiger Lily" - Canon T80 SLR - Canon 35-70 ƒ/3.5-4 AC Macro - Fuji Superia 200


But, of course, this isn't what I had envisioned for the image.  Great B&W, absolutely.  I love it.  It's one of the rare times that a flower works in B&W. 
Well, I decided to go a little bit further during the processing.  Trying to tweak it a little further to get the look I'm really after..

Well, this is the (so far) Final Product... We shall see if it changes again...


 "Tiger Lily" - Canon T80 SLR - Canon 35-70 ƒ/3.5-4 AC Macro - Fuji Superia 200
Until next time.. Keep those shutters firing!

No comments:

Post a Comment